• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

3+ assessments per week? (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
I was reading in another thread something about ur school only being allowed to give you a maximum of 3 assessments per week... is this true?

and if it is what can u do if u've been given 5 in one week?

physician

HSC
Eagles said:
where did u read that?
on a forum... i can't seem to find it ... but someone was saying something about it...

and it sounds reasonable not to have more than 3 a week I just wanted to know if someone was sure of this

fush

HSC
im quite sure the school can issue more than 3, i remember having more than 3 i think.

i think u mean 3 exams in a day ---> trials

physician

HSC
Murf said:
it shoudl outline it in the policies section of the Board of studies website theres a pdf a bit exhaustive lol but goes on about all the recomendations and correct procedures for both schools and students

murf
cool thanks.. if i get the time i'll skim through it

physician

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
5 assessments per week :eek: :eek: how do u cope?
It wasn't me actually it was a friend... i had 3 but they were all exams and so were his (i.e. half yearlies)...

ok by everyone suggesting that it's probably 3 a day.... maybe it is... but even 2 a day would be exhausting.. especially if they were both exams... thats too much for the brain... what if u had maths and chem on in the same day

and if it is 3 per day max... what if u had 3 exams?
I'm sure i would stuff up two of those and maybe just go good in one... or if 1 is english maube 2... but 3 is way over the top

Abbeygale

HSC
Well, you might be referring to me- I mentioned that in a post, but I still don't know if its true or not. I heard it at an edassist lecture, and they definitely said week.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
My friend had 7 exams in a school week. Whereas I had 2 ^__^

.sux.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
I had 5 exams in a school week. I'm sure the school is allowed to do it. It isn't that hard if you know you're stuff

HSC
physician said:
I was reading in another thread something about ur school only being allowed to give you a maximum of 3 assessments per week... is this true?

and if it is what can u do if u've been given 5 in one week?
the best thing you can do is talk to your year adviser...the way most faculties put their assessments is usually upon the basis that they don't expect a large quanitity of your grade to do that paricular mixture of subjects. Thus...if you are like me and a good buddy of mine...you may be that minority that do. So go and see a person in authority and in most cases it will be arranged tht you do it on another date.

Merro

I don't live in Byron, but I live in one of the to
HSC
I once had to put in an assignment a week before the prelim exams. And no, i wasn't procrastinating, the teacher gave it to us on the monday and told us to hand it in on the Friday. It was a short story, so it wasn't too bad, but, still.

Blearg.

Last edited:

Abbeygale

HSC
Merro said:
I once had to put in an assignment a week before the prelim exams. And no, i wasn't procrastinating, the teacher gave it to us on the monday and told us to hand it in on the Friday. It was a short story, so it wasn't too bad, but, still.

Blearg.
But was it an assessment? Aren't we entitled to two weeks notice on assessments?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)