• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

A few questions... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, there are a few questions that I've come across through past papers that I can't get the answer to. Help, please?

1. Using the photograph and your geographic knowledge, outline how traditional land management would differ from contemporary land management. (Question 21 of History/Geography paper 2003. page 13)

2. When in a low pressure system, if there is a cyclone-type thing, is it a cyclone or an anticyclone? Or something else. (Question 60, Science 2005, page 28)

And does anyone think it is necessary to study human rights and reconciliation, and population? Because we haven't really covered it all that well at school and I don't know if it will be all that relevant. Despite it being in the specimen paper and all.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
1) Europeans grazed lands, grew crops and land becomes unsustainable as to the techniques(comtemporary) aboriginals (traditional) used compare to aboriginals (they dont farm). Dont take my word for this one, wait for a better answer

2) There's a cyclone, isnt it obvious IT'S A CYCLONE? Anti-cyclone=air the opposite direction to a cyclone (depending on which hemisphere you are in) and causing clear skies due to high pressure system. AKA good weather conditions

yes it will be relevent, its in the syllabus that means it could be tested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)