• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

A little present for those on campus. (1 Viewer)

mxp67

HSC
Hi, BOS has given me a lot over these past few years and I've never had the chance to really give back so here it is.

You may notice an abundance of Coca Cola Amatil vending machines on campus with pricy drinks. E.g. $3.50 for a bottle of water?

Well you don't need to pay those prices no more. You can get your favourite coke varieties and mount franklin water for FREE.

CCA have been promoting this new thing called QuickTap where you use your phone or a card to purchase these drinks instead of the conventional method of physical currency.

All you need to do is download the QuickTap app from the Google Play Store or App Store.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.ccamatil.quicktap
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/quicktap-cashless-vending/id691760932?mt=8

Once it is installed on your device, you sign up (takes a few seconds) and enter the promo code POWEEKCOKE into the promo section.

Then on iOS scan the QR code located on the front of the machine and off you go or if you have an Android device use NFC if your phone has the feature.

This lasts until the end of April (hopefully!)

I hope you guys find this useful, thanks again :)

*I am not associated with CCA in any shape or form.

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Where can i find.these machines on campus

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, I've tried this with my cousin on campus last week at Mathews. Got myself a nice bottle of water :)

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Look for a coke machine in particular with a phone barcode (OR).

I got mine near P3 Print centre at Mathews Building.
Thanks, so you can get anything for.free huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)