• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Adelaide Med (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hey, did anyone else apply for and get offered an interview at Adelaide?

And is anyone here able to tell me about Adelaide? Like its reputation, campus size, ease of navigation, expenses et cetera?

Thanks a plenty!

PS: If you're wondering, yes I got an interview from both and had nowhere else to go. Please help me!

Nelly_04

HSC
i got an interview for adelaide med too...but i dont know much about adelaide either. Have u been given an exact date for ur interview?
What sort of questions do they ask in interviews?

DavidB

heya,
Yah i got an interview for Adeliade but it was dent...MED SUX!
Hmm i dunt know much about the actual campus, but i heard that the dent program has been accredited for 7 or 8 yrs running...n they say its the best place to do dent in aus. again about med i dunt know...but i should be good.

The interviews...well jus the basic stuff i guess. why u wanna do med? why at adelaide? tell us about urself? where u wanna be in 10 yrs? all about ambtion, drive and character.

Btw, wah were ur scores for UMAT? i didnt get a first round interview for med since it wasnt ma first preference ( first round is only for first preference, second round is second or lower), curious whether id qualify.

thanx guys. Peace out.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
this is an old thread
.. lexi didnt end up goin to the interview.. because of his UAI

adelaide? cant describe it well.. but its close to the airport :) $15 trip one way..

ThiPham

HSC
The medicine course at Adelaide is actually one of the most highly regarded in Australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)