• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Any pass papers plz (1 Viewer)

streetball

HSC
hey, at the moment i attend a non selective sch, im just wonder could any of you, plz post some selective sch past paper plz, for yr 10 and yr 11

any subs in yr 10

and chem phy bio math n english for yr 11

thankz

does going to a particular ch, makes you uai or mark ranked up

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
All these abbreviations are making your post hard to read. Its not only the school that matters but your ability\performance, rank etc although the school does play a part it still comes down to you.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
for fort street entrance exam...my friend told me the whole english paper is a extended responce, so just practice writing...while maths is a combiniation of everything...along with some difficult challenge questions...hurlstone's test was hell easy...if u know everything in the year 10 course for maths,,you should do fine..and english is just short answers, and an extended responce...this was just last year and i dunno if it will change this year

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm pretty sure that you can get the UAI you need if you work hard enough to get it, no matter what school you go to.
agreed...if you're self motivated, there is nothing to stop you from suceeding in the HSC...but if u like to slack off in class and not motoivated...and you expect a selective school to push your marks up. if might have the opposite effect as it might stuff you up, if you come in, at later years eg year 11 ><...it really depends how you are and your attitude to studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)