• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

any places in terrigal allowing schoolies? (1 Viewer)

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
Ive looked at accommodation but most has a clause saying no schoolies parties. anyone know of 2 places that can hold about 8 each? near each other preferably

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
JGreenwood said:
Ive looked at accommodation but most has a clause saying no schoolies parties. anyone know of 2 places that can hold about 8 each? near each other preferably
haha, sif you have 15 friends... :)

why dont you ask like one of the 6-8 people you know that live like right near there! ;)

*sasha*

HSC
i know my friend was looking for places there. she found like 16 houses or something. all REALLY nice. and we were also looking for 17 people. so yeah. omg are u going to terrigal? coz i was so scared there wouldnt be any other teens there. anyway pm me if ur interested and ill see if i can get u the info. good luck!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
*sasha* said:
i know my friend was looking for places there. she found like 16 houses or something. all REALLY nice. and we were also looking for 17 people. so yeah. omg are u going to terrigal? coz i was so scared there wouldnt be any other teens there. anyway pm me if ur interested and ill see if i can get u the info. good luck!

honestly, terrigal is not a schoolies venue. There WONT be many people for schoolies there, everyone goes elsewhere. Besides that, terrigal is absolutley crawling with police, and theres lots of restrictions such as a 12:00 curfew and stuff which applies to any of the good clubs in the area.

ccmariners4life

HSC
I HIGHLY RECOMEND DITCHING YOUR TERRIGAL IDEA !!
i live in avoca, town next 2 tezza, and dead set it is dead there that time of year, !!

Hooch123

HSC
Listen if ur thinkin of goin terrigal jus go entrance therL b heaps of ppl there from wat i herd. n any place u cal in terigal 4 accomodation asks u if ur der 4 skoolies, so obviously there wil b ppl in d area as d hotel ownerz kno ppl cum der 2 party. look serz meet ppl n meet up wid em n it wont b shit. clubbin wil go off 2. im goin entrance from 20 -27th jus of the main road n i already met like heaps of ppl dat wil b der.. so pm me if u thinkin of goin... !!!!! the more the crazier! xox

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Hooch123 said:
Listen if ur thinkin of goin terrigal jus go entrance therL b heaps of ppl there from wat i herd. n any place u cal in terigal 4 accomodation asks u if ur der 4 skoolies, so obviously there wil b ppl in d area as d hotel ownerz kno ppl cum der 2 party. look serz meet ppl n meet up wid em n it wont b shit. clubbin wil go off 2. im goin entrance from 20 -27th jus of the main road n i already met like heaps of ppl dat wil b der.. so pm me if u thinkin of goin... !!!!! the more the crazier! xox

...clubbing? You do realise you need clubs, to go clubbing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)