• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Articulating with Credit Transfer HELP (1 Viewer)

Sam990

HSC
hey guys i need some help, i have reccently completed my cert4 and diploma in marketing and received an offer from Parramatta UWS, which i want to continue with marketing.
I'm suppose to receive 1 year credit points (100cps) as i completed bot cert4 and diploma, if i continue with the same course

My question is:

how would i notify uws of this articulation? so that they know i should be starting in my second yr?
is there some form i should fill out?
can enrolling for uws get anymore of a headache:mad:
yes i have called, but not useful information

-juLie-

meep
HSC
Go to the academic advising day and speak to someone there about it and they should be able to tell you who to contact about it. You will need a certified copy of your tafe transcript and copies of the unit details for the uni to look at.

Sam990

HSC
hey julie yep got they told to that on the phone, which i will

just want to seek some previous experience of people who been in my position
and find out how it all works???

also what do the alphabets mean between the time slots:
11:00am - 12:00pm - A - H, 2:00pm - 3:00pm - I - O, 6:00pm - 7:00pm - P - Z & P/T,
are they the first letter of each key program? if they are then whats P/T?? uws is so frustrating and confusing

BTW: is it recommend i choose my unit selection? so i can can complete my enrollment? or just wait till academic advising day?

just confused as i complete my unit select i may have to amend it again which is frustrating.

Last edited:

-juLie-

meep
HSC
I have previously applied for academic credit for subjects I had done at another uni pervious to UWS and what I said before is exactly what I had to do. I have no idea what alphabet time slots is about as there wasnt any of that when I did mine. When I did my academic credit I was told to enrol in all the 1st year subjects as normal and then withdraw from the ones you done need as it takes a minimum of 6 weeks to process but be prepared for it to take longer. It did with mine and I didnt find out until 1st semester had actually started.

Bananaberry

HSC
If you have academic credit, then you probably should wait util you find out what units you are exempt from before you select your units.

Maybe the letters mean your last initial of you name...I dont know lol

Sam990

HSC
^ yep kool thanks will do, yeh the alphabets between the time slots are the intial of the surname if anyone else is confused

BUT

still confused of what P - Z & (P/T) means????

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)