• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Assignment on experiment reports....need help (1 Viewer)

kazza9

HSC
Hey guys,
I'm currently doing an assignment where I have to write up 3 reports on different experiments. I've managed to get one done but i'm stuck on the other two because I don't know what I should be measuring for my results table....Any help would be greatly appreciated...here's the two experiments.
1.perform an investigation to model the generation of an electric current by moving a magnet in a coil or a coil near a magnet.
2. Perform an investigation to demonstrate the production and reception of radio waves.

kazza9

HSC
Thanks :) ...I've finished one of them but now I have to do the generation of radio waves.....The experiment says I have to demonstrate it....that part is easy I just need to think of something I have to Measure for the results and calculations......Any help on a formula and something i should measure?

jamesfirst

HSC
Ummm... when we demonstrated it, the teacher brought out this device where you tap it and it generates EM waves and that wave would be transmitted by a nearby radio player.

We didn't 'calculate' or 'measure' anything. But if you want, you can have a look at Physics 2 Jacaranda where the aerial affects the frequency of the waves.

Mabs, c= λf... E=hf. Idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)