• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australia and the Global Economy (1 Viewer)

sumguy

HSC
hi has anyone done or completed this unit? if so can u explain wot it is like? does it involve alot of maths work or more theory in general?
thanks for all your replies..

L

LaraB

sumguy said:
hi has anyone done or completed this unit? if so can u explain wot it is like? does it involve alot of maths work or more theory in general?
thanks for all your replies..
I've attached the unit outline from last semester - i haven't done the unit but i got the unit outline.. i'm doing it next semester :)

Demandred

HSC
Basically a history lesson on Australia and the World Economy, more orientated towards economic integration such as trade and finance flows from 1770 - present.

No maths :) just a history lesson, you'll do that in Macroeconomic/Microeconomic Anaylsis, Introduction to Economic Methods, Economic Modelling or Applied Econmetrics.

Quite easy if you've done HSC economics, hard part is trying to memorise essays for the final exam, teachers are pretty likable, especially Jo.

sumguy

HSC
thank you larab..this may sound stupid but where do we download the course outline for uws subjects? thanks, much appreciated.

Demandred

HSC
Off Webct, if you're doing it next semester, it wouldn't it up for you yet.

L

LaraB

sumguy said:
thank you larab..this may sound stupid but where do we download the course outline for uws subjects? thanks, much appreciated.
They're not up until you've been registered for the unit... so wait til after tute rego times-ish...

I got this one off a friend but otherwise you usually have to wait til the semester is almost begun for business unit outlines:)

sumguy

HSC
thanks everyone for your help, no wonder i couldn't find it hehe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)