• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Autonomy Day!! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
OK, i guess by now we've all figured that the uni's biggest pissup is this friday, so who is planning on experiencing it? all of us? none of us? those who have already experienced it, what is it like?
personally, i cant wait to see the iron gut comp, but i dunno if my stomach will be able to handle watching it or not, lol

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
A mate and I are going to go halves in a carton, but besides that I haven't made any plans for the day yet.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
It's a pretty fun day. I still don't know whether i will be able to drink or not :confused: but hopefully i will be able to. I missed the iron gut comp last year cos i was in a maths tute (drunk) I was going to go in the iron gut, but the quiz we had in the quiz went for longer than expected so i missed out :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I got told today that you can't enter unless you know the people running it. Is that true? Also, what do you get if you win, and what other competitions are there? Thanks:).

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
gssadgfam

Merethrond said:
I got told today that you can't enter unless you know the people running it. Is that true? Also, what do you get if you win, and what other competitions are there? Thanks:).
I'm pretty sure that anyone can enter it. I'm not sure what you win, other than the reputation of being clinically insane. Other competitions that were on last year included a mock big brother house (basically a few people in a cage around a little podium), Boat races (beer sculling competitions). Thats all i can remember. It is definitely worth coming to uni for the day and having a few drinks - it's great fun

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
I'm gonna be there, don't you worry about that
fuck law lectures!

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
IRON MAN MENU
Coarse 1
Cold pie and 1/2 a bottle of tobasco sauce

Beverage 1
Schooner of Mr Devitis’ Wine

Coarse 2
2 Thick raw sauages

Beverage 2
Middy of tomato sauce

Coarse 3
Black pudding and raw potato

Beverage 3
Stubbie of warm flat Coppers Stout

Coarse 4
Cup of 1/2 sugar & 1/2 parmesian cheese

Beverage 4
1 pint of freshly curdled milk

Coarse 5
2 raw eggs

Beverage 5
1 can of warm diet pepsi

Coarse 6
3 Sao biscuits
1 lump of blue vein cheese

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
evilc said:
I missed the iron gut comp last year cos i was in a maths tute (drunk) I was going to go in the iron gut, but the quiz we had in the quiz went for longer than expected so i missed out :(
you were going to go in irongut? now that is insane! boat races is enough work, ............stupid rules

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I dont think i am drinking tomorrow, but i might represent my college in the Iron gut :D
I reckon i can finish the sample menu you put up :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
whilst ive never tried blue vein cheese (im presuming it must be disgusting to be listed), i think course 6 sounds the most pallatable of the lot!!

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
I don't think course 6 will mix very well after you've had all the other stuff. I'd stand pretty far back from the competitors if I was you. :p

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
damn, i just found out that apparently you have to get nude to be eligible to go in iron gut

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
motherfuck, i just told work i would work all day tomorrow. this will be two years in a row that ive missed it

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
So, who is going to be at autonomy day tomorrow? I will be there sporting a top hat made from a carlton draught carton (red) and a high BAC :D

btw mrbassman i noticed in your signature that you were on the dean's merit list. Did you go to the Dean's merit list function on wednesday? I went, free food and drinks = :D

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
I shall be there, getting there at about 9'ish. I'll be sure to look out for a guy with a beer carton on his head, clive
eheheh

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Awesome :D Hopefully i will be making an appearance in the iron gut competition as well :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
evilc said:
I'm pretty sure that anyone can enter it. I'm not sure what you win, other than the reputation of being clinically insane. Other competitions that were on last year included a mock big brother house (basically a few people in a cage around a little podium), Boat races (beer sculling competitions). Thats all i can remember. It is definitely worth coming to uni for the day and having a few drinks - it's great fun
OK, thanks:).

mrbassman said:
IRON MAN MENU
Coarse 1
Cold pie and 1/2 a bottle of tobasco sauce

Beverage 1
Schooner of Mr Devitis’ Wine

Coarse 2
2 Thick raw sauages

Beverage 2
Middy of tomato sauce

Coarse 3
Black pudding and raw potato

Beverage 3
Stubbie of warm flat Coppers Stout

Coarse 4
Cup of 1/2 sugar & 1/2 parmesian cheese

Beverage 4
1 pint of freshly curdled milk

Coarse 5
2 raw eggs

Beverage 5
1 can of warm diet pepsi

Coarse 6
3 Sao biscuits
1 lump of blue vein cheese
Hmmm, while I haven't had most of those I think I could stomach most of those. The only thing that I think I wouldn't be able to handle would be the curdled milk:eek:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
evilc said:
damn, i just found out that apparently you have to get nude to be eligible to go in iron gut
:eek:!

evilc said:
So, who is going to be at autonomy day tomorrow? I will be there sporting a top hat made from a carlton draught carton (red) and a high BAC
Haha, nice. Well I am at home right now:p. I didn't get up till pretty late and I didn't feel up for it:rolleyes:. Plus I would have had to catch the bus:(.

evilc said:
btw mrbassman i noticed in your signature that you were on the dean's merit list. Did you go to the Dean's merit list function on wednesday? I went, free food and drinks = :D
I noticed that too. What is it:confused:?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)