• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Average Joe: Adam Returns (2 Viewers)

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
i don't really know if i like the idea of Adam coming back as the 'bachelor' because now everyone knows that he's got a ton of money.. and the girls will probably just put on an act or something just for his money.. i don't know *shrugs* .. i'll still watch it though..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, u look at the bachelor, that firestone guy was really rich, its the same situation (just that adams not physically a 'bachelor' as such)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh firestone was rich and good looking :)and seemed nice a really nice guy

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
lol, u look at the bachelor, that firestone guy was really rich, its the same situation (just that adams not physically a 'bachelor' as such)
whose firestone??

What do you mean Adam is not physically a bachelor?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Andrew Firestone , is a bachelor from a previous series of "The bachelor"

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
nah...their gonna wait a while until all the results are pasted all over the internet and has been shown practically all over the world so that the show would be cheaper to buy. Australian networks are such cheapskates

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
there r like only 2 nice chicks. the rest or ugmo's

they should call the show "plain jane"

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
what do you expect when they got the guys from average joe one to choose the chicks for him

they're probably all thinking "hmph! We didnt get to get the hot chick in the first one so we're making sure your not getting one this time either. Mwhahaha."

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i find it funny that average joe season 3 is probably over 2 months away from airing here yet it is still a relatively popular topic of discussion :p

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
thats cos we just finished watching average joe 1 and everyone here wanted adam to win...and since average joe 3 is all about adam...you fill in tha blanks

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah. it won't be here for ages though which is abumer. and this thread is higher than the average joe 2 thread, which i suppose will come to life tomorrow night

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
So, it's on for anyone who is interested. Tuesday night, channel 7, 11:30. About 4 weeks have already passed and by the sounds of the previews there are only a couple of weeks left!

Does anyone know about this series? They seem to only have one set of girls, aren't they doing the whole not pretty then pretty girl thing?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think they look ok. they are pretty but not too pretty. so they are not ugly, but they are not models. that is the reason why i don't understand where the show is going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)