• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Biggest dissapointments (1 Viewer)

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
Do you have any singers/bands that you absolutely loved in the past that became HUGE disappointments to you later on?

My hugest disappointment was with Avril Lavigne....I used to think she was this amazing talent and persona but my god was I proven wrong. She went from being this down-to-earth, relatable tomboy who didn't care what anyone thought of her and wanted to just make music and not use her sexuality to sell CD's like a lot of singers were doing at the time to basically everything she criticized.....all those years of defending her in middle school, what a WASTE!! I still kind of like her songs, but nowhere near as much as her old stuff....and her voice has become so mediocre and lifeless to me, she used to be an amazing performer when she first came out now she's just.....mediocre, verging on crappy.

Jewel and Michelle Branch have also been disappointing for me....they just don't make good music anymore.

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
Trey Songz, he's just become blatant generic R&B now.
Chris Brown, go figure. His music also sucks now too.
Foo Fighters, just waiting too long for a new one.
Metallica, St Anger was really the turning point of them going shit. Everything else was superb.
Sugababes, too many lineup changes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)