• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

C10152 final year and one subject remaining (1 Viewer)

Crammer

HSC
N/A
Ok my study plan is a bit jumbled up due to the fact i got a few exemptions and failed a subject (DSPP) :burn:This semester i'm only doing 31480 Strategic IT Planning Project now i have the following subjects remaining:

31136 Preparation Review IT Exp
31137 IT Experience 1
31138 Review of IT Experience
31139 IT Experience 2

i want to do the diploma part of the course but i haven't secured employeement apart from the fact that i had numerour chances where i was offered positions but it didn't fit into my study plan, until now. What do i do in this situtation? Should i continue do to the only remaining subject (SITPP) or do that along with 31136, 31137. Also, when is the cut off date for enrolling into the diploma part of the course? is it the usual census date? thanks.

Last edited:

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Hello,

I suggest you do SITPP - better to get over and done with.

The IT experience is not compulsory. While you do SITPP, apply for graduate roles. If you get offered one, the pay would be a lot higher than what you would earn as an industrial training student. However, if you are unable to find employement, you can still find a job and do the industrial training subjects the preceding semesters. I believe you are right that the census date is the normal one. In case you find employement, you need to contact Des Saunders asap, as students do not have the permissions to enroll in the industrial training subjects themselves and Des would do it for you and hopefully on the fly, as long as its within the census date.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)