• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cellulose Biofuels Help (1 Viewer)

deneahjade

HSC
My assessment question is “Assess the potential use of cellulose as a raw material for replacement of petrochemicals as a biofuel and as a source of ethylene for the production of products”, I've done the majority of the assessment just looking for the appropriate equations and diagrams and any conclusions you would make if this were your assessment. Thanks in advance :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it would be wise to include a flowchart of how cellulose in plant material can be converted to a raw material for replacement of petrochemicals, and as a source of ethylene for the production of products-(you should make one up), any conclusions you make will obviously be based on your previous research, it is hard to tell you what appropriate equations and other diagrams to include when I don't know exactly what information you have researched/done, if you want, you are welcome to pm the assignment to have a look over-I will be able to suggest more specific diagrams/equations that are relevant to what you have done so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)