• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

change speech any one? (1 Viewer)

mike96

HSC
hey guys i was just wondering if any one has got an old chang spech that they could send m cause i am having a bit of trouble with doing mine lol... please help me ........ thanks mike

matsabatsa

HSC
I dont have a speech but i did an essay, it was kinda personal though, i think if you use heaps of examples without saying " for example" it helps bulk it up, you also need a strong thesis about change- take a stance ( is it good, does it bother you, is it an inescapeable truth, etc..)

hkgirl

HSC
i've attached my speech, it goes for 8mins on the spot and it relates to 3 texts:
1. my subscribed text (CATCHER IN THE RYE BY J.D SALINGER)
2. BOS booklet ( SKY HIGH BY HANNAH ROBERT)
3. Own text (INNOCENT EYE BY DELTA GOODREM)

if you still need help, feel free to ask :)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
I've got one I got 9/10 for it. Let me know if you want to have a look at it because I'm not going to post it up for everyone to plagiarise from.

Rebecca1234

HSC
Hey, i did change. I do not know how to attach on to the site so email me at Cheeky_bub4life@msn.com and i will help you. I learnt 'Change' Looking for alibrandi' ... Sky high by hannah roberts and the door by miros holub. And i have speaches, essays and notes on all of them which can help and i also have alot of things u can refer too for you to help you... email me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)