• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chinese Admit: 'we Can't Tell Each Other Apart, Either!' (1 Viewer)

HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By ANGUS FENWICK

DESPITE centuries of accusing Caucasians of racism for claiming they can't tell Chinese people apart, the Chinese admitted today that they, too, have trouble distinguishing each other.

Addressing the United Nations General Assembly, Chinese Ambassador Wang Guangya, 54, stated, "The problem has grown to epic proportions. It's hurting us in business, in culture, and in our personal lives. The truth is that we all look very much alike."

The president of the China National Offshore Oil Corporation was recently interviewed for an hour on China's most prestigious talk show before it was discovered that the "president" was actually a Shanghai fisherman.

At the Golden Horse Awards this year, China's version of the Oscars, Mei Mei Yoon, 32, was awarded Best Actress and a pretender had the nerve to walk up onstage to accept the award even though the real Mei Mei Yoon was sitting in the audience. "Even my mother thought the pretender was me," says Yoon. And Beijing shopkeeper Xiao Chen, 27, proposed marriage to someone he thought was his girlfriend, Hui Ying -- and even made love to her -- before the real Hui Ying arrived home late from a meeting. "We ask the world for any helpful suggestions to deal with this embarrassing problem," entreats Guangya.

At least the media thinks it was Guangya.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61613

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
he is just lookin for an excuse to fuck the other girl.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
That all sounds very ridculous, why would you have problems telling anyone apart unless they were identical twins? Must be a joke article.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Asians all look the same. I'm sure if I met you supercharged I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between you and an official working at the Propaganda Department for the People's Republic of China... :rolleyes:

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By ANGUS FENWICK

DESPITE centuries of accusing Caucasians of racism for claiming they can't tell Chinese people apart, the Chinese admitted today that they, too, have trouble distinguishing each other.

Addressing the United Nations General Assembly, Chinese Ambassador Wang Guangya, 54, stated, "The problem has grown to epic proportions. It's hurting us in business, in culture, and in our personal lives. The truth is that we all look very much alike."

The president of the China National Offshore Oil Corporation was recently interviewed for an hour on China's most prestigious talk show before it was discovered that the "president" was actually a Shanghai fisherman.

At the Golden Horse Awards this year, China's version of the Oscars, Mei Mei Yoon, 32, was awarded Best Actress and a pretender had the nerve to walk up onstage to accept the award even though the real Mei Mei Yoon was sitting in the audience. "Even my mother thought the pretender was me," says Yoon. And Beijing shopkeeper Xiao Chen, 27, proposed marriage to someone he thought was his girlfriend, Hui Ying -- and even made love to her -- before the real Hui Ying arrived home late from a meeting. "We ask the world for any helpful suggestions to deal with this embarrassing problem," entreats Guangya.

At least the media thinks it was Guangya.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61613

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
MY friends are identical twins and I can tell them apart.......that guy is just making up an excuse to fuck someone else!

supercharged

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
Asians all look the same. I'm sure if I met you supercharged I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between you and an official working at the Propaganda Department for the People's Republic of China... :rolleyes:
That's just cos you don't know jackshit :rolleyes: I could equally say all europeans look the same, africans look the same, arabs look the same, indians look the same etc etc....

Riewe

HSC
supercharged said:
That's just cos you don't know jackshit :rolleyes: I could equally say all europeans look the same, africans look the same, arabs look the same, indians look the same etc etc....
europeans look quite different to me, although i would say that it is the africans and asians (particulalry chinese) who all look similar.

Walk through the streets of Blacktown and count how many of the africans look the same. Nearly all of them do! And watching on TV all those chinese over there, it looks like 'attack of the clones'. Millions of the same look.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Communism in its most pure form.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Oh dear.. dare I make a racist comment?

:\

Im not saying that all asians look the same, but simply, caucasians may be easier to differentiate because they have different colours and shades of hair. And also eye colour.

malkin86

HSC
It's a funny thought, but I doubt that that article is truthful.

For comparison: "SCIENTISTS REVEAL LAWYERS & LEECHES HAVE IDENTICAL GENETIC MAKEUP!

By MARK MILLER

INNSBRUCK, Austria -- It's been suspected for centuries, but a team of world-renowned scientists has finally confirmed it: Lawyers and leeches have identical genetic makeup.

Dr. Andreas Volkenweiler of Austria's famed Innsbruck Institute of Genetic Research confirms that, "While studying the DNA sequences of many genes that control body patterns in various occupations, our research team observed that each lawyer gene contains a stretch of 180 nucleotides -- or structural components of DNA -- which exactly match the structure of those found in leeches.

"Once we made that basic match, other similarities between the two species were fairly easy to observe." Those similarities include the facts that both lawyers and leeches are:

* Famed for their blood-sucking abilities.
* Have large round mouths functioning as suckers to hold on to their hosts.
* Have fine, conical teeth.
* Are recognized for being the lowest, sleaziest and slimiest of their species.
* Thrive in the bottom-mud and ooze of existence.
* Partial to consuming the blood of fish, frogs and turtles.
* Equally popular in social situations.
* The American Bar Association is proceeding with a defamation of character lawsuit, but Dr. Volkenweiler is not worried. "We haven't stated anything that's not a documented fact," he says.

Published on: 09/20/2005"

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
if he fucked some chick he would know its someone else. theres a differnece between confusing someone from a distance and fuckign someone thast ment to be his wife

santaslayer

HSC
SashatheMan said:
if he fucked some chick he would know its someone else. theres a differnece between confusing someone from a distance and fuckign someone thast ment to be his wife
Exactly. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)