• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

commencement party... (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

it used to be... until it got turned into bollywood.

But i hear things have changed, so.. theres one way to find out i guess.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah who is going? I might be making an appearance, depending if I can find people to drag along with me!

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
Commencement Party - Final Summer Fling!

Type: Entertainment
Description: Pull on your board shorts, summer dress, short shorts and tank tops and have one last FINAL SUMMER FLING!

Happy Hour and a half in the Loft and the Glasshouse Bar from 6.30pm!

Fatback Sound System playing funky tunes to get your booty moving, Lior, Bernie Hays and Raoul Graf doing a live Acoustic Session in the Loft & Karaoke on the Second Dance Floor

The first 400 people through the door receive a FREE slushy!!! Plus wear your Union Temp Tattoo and go into the draw to win a day sailing on Sydney Harbour for you and up to four friends. Hint: If you don't have a tattoo try asking when you buy your ticket OR going to another Union event!
Date: 3 Mar 2005
Time: 6:00 PM
Audience: All Welcome
Campus: City - Broadway
Building: Glasshouse Bar
Contact Details:
Name: Jessica Dobbie
Email: unionactivities@uts.edu.au
Phone: 9514 1140,
Response: Get your ticket at the Union Info Desk, Level 3 of the Tower, The Kuring-gau Union Office or Markets Bar.
Cost: $2

T

timbk2

im tempted to see what its like.. i hear it will be differnt this time around.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
it is definitely going to be different. i had a problem with the old SRC president, he encouraged all the dance parties to be very bangara/indian style and henceforth they turned into big curry parties. i have no problem with this apart from the fact that UTS is not exclusively indian/sri lankan and it was well pissing me off that uts dance parties were going to shit.

i hope that with our new president they will be as fun as i remembered them to be (way back when i was a little 'un in the beginning of 03)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i say we revolve , throw down the current uts president and elect me as your new despot who will rule you all with an iron fist.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Donshe said:
U idiot Sasha, it sez buy ur tickets, duznt say nufn about at d door lol
it sais buy ticket , u buy it at the door.

think logicaly they need to milk us for this two bucks , so they will do anytihng for us to be there, hence we can buy ticket any time.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Donshe said:
Lol, u better be right
man i am always right. if someone can back me up i will be right fo shore. if we cant get tickets, then we climb through the chimney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)