• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Community and Family Studies - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Smile1

HSC
Today, the teacher gave us the statement - "Many students studying from the HSC suffer from 'Burn out'. This is because they do not manage resources effectively and as a result their wellbeing is affected. Discuss."
I got the seperate definition for discuss which is - Identify issues and provide points for and/or against. So when I mentioned this to the teacher she said obviously we have to agree with the statement because it is not open for arguement. I think we should be able to argue it as I have had burn outs from studying soo much and just stressing far too much, it had nothing to do with me not managing the resources correctly.
Can anyone tell me experiences they have had when they have not managed resourses effectively, or even some good examples of it.
Thanks heaps in advcance! :)

HSC
maybe time management?
because time is an infinte resource?
my cafs teacher told me i was going to burn out soon LOL. so did my bio teacher.
good luck with it :)

HSC
i burnt out for studying+homeworking 2 hours a day everyday last yr

im going to burn out again after these half yearlies

lol these forums r the biggest procrastination site

shell.q

HSC
i would have to go with wats mentioned above as time and also balance, to achieve balance we must use different resources
eg i use people and the gym and time, they can be broken up into huamn and non human then u go from there, even if u dont believe with the question unlike english where u fight for the right answer we agree and con struct our answer from tht

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)