• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Complaining (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Sorry about this, but I'm going to rant.

Just got back from my 3 hour practical at Parramatta. I thought going to Parrmatta meant that I wouldn't get as tired as I would going to Hawkesbury - the past 2 days I have been proven wrong. I'm dead tired and I have a massive headache. I have had introduction to earth sciences the past two days - everyone is first years and they are all doing a science degree, except for me and my friend. And if theres anymore chemistry in the subject - i swear my head is going to explode. Argh! Since I haven't done chemistry since year 10, I have no idea what the hell was going on, I have exams every week on the subject. The only good thing I can say is that the lecturers are more than willing to explain things, which is good.

Sorry about the complaining :)

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
:D loll im dead complaining too! it's just that i'm so tiredddd coz i got my texts today, they are so damn heavy omg!!! thank god we dont have to bring them to lectures!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow to catch the 6:20 train to make a stupid lecture at Hawkesbury ... aww, I like sleeping in :(

klh

HSC
is it becasue of the owrkload or becoz of the 3 month vacation or just physiallygoing to 3 campuses?
im not tired but compare this to me last year and i didnt have the enregy to even play my favourite ping pong. now, i understood my first lecture which was suprising [to me] but i havent had my full load of subjeccts yet till tomorrow so i wont complain until later...
cape, why dont you just get a tep recorder and record the lecture and sleep in the lecture?
plus i didnt make the mistake of queuing up for my texts
but i will tomorrow though :( im sure ill have a really pissed off post tomorrow.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm, I think my body is still in holiday mode. I have only done one wubject - still got another 3 subjects over the next 3 days - i'm so going to be physically and mentall exhausted by the time fridat arvo comes around. I don't mind lectures, but I could barely sit still during my practical ... all I wanted to do was go home and sleep :rolleyes: oh well. I bet you there will be a montorous pissed off post on friday night.

klh

HSC
nah i wont bet, ill know you will make one...as will most of us lol. you had a day off? stop jabbering and go to sleep...it felt great waking up at after a 9 hour sleep.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
me? I haven't had a day off yet ... won't get a day off until a public holiday ... boy, can't wait for that day to come.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
lol i have only one lecture tomorrow that lasts an hour! how gay, i have to go uni for one hour and spend 2 hours travelling...bloody damn

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Dumdida said:
lol i have only one lecture tomorrow that lasts an hour! how gay, i have to go uni for one hour and spend 2 hours travelling...bloody damn
I got a 3 hour lecture - which i will more than likely sleep through ... but knowing my lecturer she already knows my name cause I had her as a tutor last year. And I spend atleast 6 hours travelling - cityrail on a good day :p

Chang

HSC
Well today i had a lecture at 8am, had to wake up at 6am for it. The lecture went for 1hr which ment i finished at 9am. Now heres the problem, my next class was at 2pm! that ment i had a 5hr break. I could of spent 3hr travelling to and from home, but since im having a money issue atm i thought id hang around the uni for the 5 hrs. Due to bordem i smoked most of my ciggies which i planned to last me for 4 days (its gonna be finished after 2). Then after the 5 hour wait i found out that my prac wasnt on this week. That wasnt the end. Since i thought i finished at 5pm where i would get to the station where i would then ring my parents to pick me up. Instead, i got to the station before my parents finished work. Not having enough for the bus, i reasoned that if i could make a 70cent profit from the pokies im on my way. Played my $2 and lost it all. Then i had to walk home for about 50mins in the heat. When i got home i was really sweaty and i smelt like B.O. really badly.

Also nearly forgot to mention on the train back i was sitting in the carriage with a guy from my biology class. He looked like the dopey sort of guy so i thought id talk to him(since i thought we could relate to each other) where infact im 90% sure hes gay. This does not sit well with me since i am homophobic. Therefore i pretended to sleep on the train but i couldnt be bothered.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Cape said:
Sorry about this, but I'm going to rant.

Just got back from my 3 hour practical at Parramatta. I thought going to Parrmatta meant that I wouldn't get as tired as I would going to Hawkesbury - the past 2 days I have been proven wrong. I'm dead tired and I have a massive headache. I have had introduction to earth sciences the past two days - everyone is first years and they are all doing a science degree, except for me and my friend. And if theres anymore chemistry in the subject - i swear my head is going to explode. Argh! Since I haven't done chemistry since year 10, I have no idea what the hell was going on, I have exams every week on the subject. The only good thing I can say is that the lecturers are more than willing to explain things, which is good.

Sorry about the complaining :)
u shud of did the bridging, wud of helped helps

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
theone123 said:
u shud of did the bridging, wud of helped helps
Could of ... but its a free elective, but it doesn't really matter, once I get back into the study routine I should be fine.

Gosh it was nice to go back to hawkesbury today ... it was so peaceful.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
And I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow to catch the 6:20 train to make a stupid lecture at Hawkesbury ... aww, I like sleeping in :(
lol...you guys seem pretty stressed out already, despite it being only your first week back. I'm a Sydney Uni student, so I don't start till next week. I think I'd better enjoy my sleep-ins while I can.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, thats not fair matt .... I wanna sleep in, I enjoyed 5 months of doing nothing - then all of a sudden all this work hits you. Where should I begin??? lol.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Oh, thats not fair matt .... I wanna sleep in, I enjoyed 5 months of doing nothing - then all of a sudden all this work hits you. Where should I begin??? lol.
thanks for the warning anyway...because I know exactly how I am going to be feeling at this time next week now.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Only 6 hours of classes left for the week ... yippee!!! can't wait til the weekend - freedom ... well maybe not, got readings and homework to do :eek:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Only 6 hours of classes left for the week ... yippee!!! can't wait til the weekend - freedom ... well maybe not, got readings and homework to do :eek:
just think...once you finish your homework and readings you can watch the F1:)

Chang

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
chang, you're a dick
Yes i know i am and im very proud of it.

P.S. are you calling me a dick coz im homophobic or something else i said? Just curious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)