• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

control and coordination (1 Viewer)

jellybelly59

HSC
Just finished my SC trials so pissed.... >.<" ! lot of my friends are saying that im wrong for this question... " What body system manages control and coordination in the body other than the nervous system?"

My answer: circulatory system!

Why? JUST CAUSE I AM HAHAHAH :D jokes... lmao umm... doesn't the circulatory system monitor the flow of oxygen, nutrients, and "hormones"?????

Please tell me if im right... im in need of reassurance cause left the stupid "What system contains both abiotic and biotic?" which was "ECOSYSTEM" :'( hahahahhaha ty for ur help in advance

yvettemaree47

HSC
Yes, the circulatory system does play a role to some extent, however the role it plays is less significant than other systems...

That is why I'm going to have to say it was the Musculoskeletal system because it's the integrated action of joints, bones, and muscles that gives us the ability to move physically in the first place.

What did your friends put as their answer???

Last edited:

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
It's the hormonal system, but I guess that if there was no blood in your limbs you can't move them anyway.

Lufa

HSC
lol does all school have same test for trails or something i got that same question hahahaha and wat did your friends say

yvettemaree47

HSC
Okay I asked my mum (who educates Nurses at TAFE), because just like Jellybelly I was really curious to find the answer...

Her immediate answer was the Musculosketal system, however she then said the because the question is so open and not spefic and that really you would have a case if you were to say any body system, as they all work in harmony to create control and coordination.

So we're all right!
If you get that wrong in your test I would definitely be taking it up with your teacher.

jellybelly59 said:
... :D love this forum...
Yeah Me too!!! :)

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I would have put endocrine as well.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
gouge.away said:
It's the hormonal system, but I guess that if there was no blood in your limbs you can't move them anyway.
Yep it is the hormonal system, also known as the endocrine system. Lol I had the same question in my trials as well....Pretty easy. If you got that, and your friends are saying your still wrong, then they are just trying to make you feel bad or they are a bunch of dicks.

retarded777

HSC
N/A
yeh i think there was the same question in last yrs school certificate ...our teacher said endocrine.....neways im havin my trials tomorrow

arghhhhhhhhhhh...

ubermale

HSC
gouge.away said:
I would have personally written 'the endocrine system'; calling it the hormonal system is like calling the skeletal sytem the bone system...sure, people and the markers know what you're talking about, and you know what your talking about in relation to the coordination of the body, but in the end you just have to identify it by the correct name for the marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)