• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

could somebody pretty plz... (1 Viewer)

roller_barbie

hi guyz.

if its possible could somebody please give me an approx calculation for my uai. ive had glandular fever and my appendox out this year so ive applied for special considerations and i go to roseville college and we were ranked 21st last year. my rankings and assessment makes are as follows...
thanx heaps guyz....

senior science - 1/10 95%
english adv 2u - 30/71 75%
english ext 1 - 12/27 85%
maths adv 2u - 22/38 67%
geography - 7/16 88%
visual arts - 8/17 85%

:D thanx!!

toknblackguy

HSC
"i wouldn't go by these predictions - they can either give u a false sense of security, or an undue low self esteem
justr earnestly try ur best, and that's that. after it, whatever happens, happens.
best of luck to us all"

copy - paste

roller_barbie

92 is wat im aiming for. thats been my set goal since the beginning of the year but illness and major sport competitions have thrown me round a bit, but i used to do really well. if i go well in the hsc actual exams (bar that absolutely horrible maths paper!) do you think i can achieve it?
plus ive neva got anything from my parentsd b4 for going well in subjects (not that ive ever expected anything!) they just always supported encouraged and congradulated me BUT this time mum has come up with this sudden "i will give you a car if you get 92" which im really stoked about so im really really hoping i get 92, is it at aall possible??
thanx heaps guyz mwah :D

roller_barbie

no c now ur just lying!! i am not going to get 95 i wish i could then id get the journo degree i want but plz be realistic - just 4 me pwetty pwease

smeyo

yeah i think the problem will be your maths and advanced english which are both lower than the rest which could pull you down a little, and the other problem is that you subjects arent high scaling ones which may also effect a little so its hard to say what those marks could get you, though im thinking mid-high 80's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)