• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Creative Arts - who got in? (1 Viewer)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
OK, I rang the uni this afternoon and apparently they won't be finished processing all the applications until just before Christmas, so the people who have heard already were just among the first applications to be processed.
Which in one way is a relief because it doesn't mean the reason I haven't heard back already is because I didn't get in... but it does mean that I now get to wait around to hear.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Gah, I still have not heard from them. I rang them this afternoon and was told that their system still said my application was listed as unprocessed, so it must be among the last to go through. *frustration* I wanna find out already!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I rang them again today cos I was sick of waiting to hear back... and apparently I'm in!
So I guess I might see you in a few months!

lotus80

HSC
Not Me :(

I recieved a letter on Friday advising me that my application was not successful :(

Congratulations to all of those who were successful......

I am quite devastated as I really thought I was in. I had previously gained the highest marks in the state for a tafe certificate in design, so I thought that might help me get in, but obviously not. I wanted this so bad.

You guys are so lucky. I hope that your degree proves to be everything you expected and more and that you develop challenging, interesting and fullfilling careers.

Just wondering if anyone found out as late as me? Tafe enrolments finish on Monday at 7pm, so they really left me heaps of time to get my life organised didn't they! I am losing faith in the the education system very quickly.......

pogiangel

HSC
I got in! yay!! I was really worried that my portfolio / experience wouldnt be sufficient enough... Guess it was OK, the people that did my interview were really nice though.

Doin a Double Degree of Computer Science & Creative Arts (Graphic Design + New Media).

Hope to some of you guys on campus.

Cheers, Jerome

(Yay, first post.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)