• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

dent for 2010 (1 Viewer)

laklah

HSC
Its the only course I want to do.
my C teacher is advising me to NOT sit the UMAT because she says i can apply for it in usyd, but i want to go griffith
so would that limit my chances of getting into the course at griffith if i didn't sit the exam? and i can't seem to find the UAI for the course either ><"
so anyone here studying the course atm? any advice on what you did to ensure your position etc?

H2Omelon

HSC
you're in high school right? and the c techer is the careers teacher?

if you are in hs then you should do the UMAT, and griffith is a respectable uni for dent. umat is done by acer, and it is needed if you apply for dent at western aust, adelaide, melb and queensland uni. umat can also be used for applying for med and phamarcy. but jcu, charles sturt (i think) and la trobe don't require it. best to check the uni websites though.

anyhow, to get into usyd you have to have completed any bach degree (though generally a science-y one) and do the GAMSAT for consideration.

the only real benefit usyd has over most other uni is that is is a 4 year course instead of 5.

sry this info is kind of dated since i got into griffith dent a few years ago and haven't bothered to keep this knowledge updated. hope this helps ya.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)