• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Detail for Economics notes??? (1 Viewer)

andrewriis

HSC
Hi,

About to start HSC economics next week, so keen - definitely my favourite subject!

Anyway, just wording what detail it would be best taking notes in - detail to answer short answer / multiple choice questions or should they be detailed enough to answer extended response questions as well? And if I should not make them detailed enough to answer the extended response questions, then how would I prepare for them? Or do people make a detailed set of notes and then summary notes which don't have enough detail for extended response questions?

Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

mreditor16

HSC
Hi there,

I don't have the time to go into it now. But I will be writing up the second edition to my study guide in November. Once my HSC is completed, I'll be writing it up and posting it. And in it, will be a dedicated section on writing notes. So, yeah, sorry for not having the time to go into it now, but as a 2015-er, look out for the second edition in November, where there will be some tips on writing notes from me.

Good luck in the meantime! :D

Last edited:
HSC
Hi,

About to start HSC economics next week, so keen - definitely my favourite subject!

Anyway, just wording what detail it would be best taking notes in - detail to answer short answer / multiple choice questions or should they be detailed enough to answer extended response questions as well? And if I should not make them detailed enough to answer the extended response questions, then how would I prepare for them? Or do people make a detailed set of notes and then summary notes which don't have enough detail for extended response questions?

Any thoughts would be appreciated :)
First read this thoroughly and do everything it says if you want to ace economics. (if you haven't read it already)

http://community.boredofstudies.org/22/economics/324354/state-rankers-guide-economics.html

Created by Mreditor

swagmeister

HSC
Hi there,

I don't have the time to go into it now. But I will be writing up the second edition to my study guide in November. Once my HSC is completed, I'll be writing it up and posting it. And in it, will be a dedicated section on writing notes. So, yeah, sorry for not having the time to go into it now, but as a 2015-er, look out my second edition in November, where there will be some tips on writing notes from me.

Good luck in the meantime! :D
Funny because I just read the first section of your guide 5 minutes before I made this thread haha :spin:. Look forward to seeing the second part and all the best with your HSC :)

mreditor16

HSC
Funny because I just read the first section of your guide 5 minutes before I made this thread haha :spin:. Look forward to seeing the second part and all the best with your HSC :)
haha nice :D haha will do and thanks man. good luck with your studies as well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)