• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Discount Coupons - Anti virus software (1 Viewer)

Aliyah9Jones

HSC
N/A
Hello, I recently had the Windows Repair virus on my computer where it was basically trying to get me to buy there virus protection. All of my pictures, documents, and files were hidden afterward.Help me ,how to get Anti virus software on discount.Thanks for your advice.

HSC
Uni Grad
Boot a Linux Live CD, recover all your files, install Linux, never touch Windoze again, live forever.

glache

HSC
N/A
Why pay when you can get it free? Behold the triple A of free antivirus--Avast, AVG, and Avira. Personally I use Avira as it provides the most protection, but it can be heavy on the system. Combine with Spybot S&D and you're set.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Why pay when you can get it free? Behold the triple A of free antivirus--Avast, AVG, and Avira. Personally I use Avira as it provides the most protection, but it can be heavy on the system. Combine with Spybot S&D and you're set.
Comodo Firewall and Anti-Virus combined with Malware bytes. It's all anyone should need. AVG is a piece of shit, Avira is only needed if you're retarded and Avast is just annoying.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
If your not confident then get someone that knows what they're doing to fix the problem for you.

hscishard

HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I think you deserve to stay infected for being so stupid!
Other than that, no idea on how to fix problem

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
AVG thinks Crysis 2 DEDI servers are virus'.

Really need to update AVG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)