• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do I or don't I (1 Viewer)

AUSBLUESWOMEN

HSC
I have this friend who has a question she has been going out with her boyfriend for about 3 years now and now she doen't know if she should still be going out with him or not. In my opinion they should be as I think they are a great couple, but on the other hand my friend does not know if she still loves him or not she is really confused. What to do, what to do.

HalcyonSky

HSC
3 years, the chemical feelings have no doubt worn off completely, this contrasted with the longetivity of the relationship and the psychological connection they've built is causing the confusion.

They should try new things. If this doesnt bring back the original feelings at least a little bit than they should end it.

same person

HSC
Alternatively, she could talk to him about it. If she's questioning the relationship, he probably is too...

Nox789

HSC
seriousely if your freind is haven doubts she should end it. trust me the longer she keeps him and she decides that its over the harder it will be. and not only that if she just ends it becuase they seem to be just friends well tell her to try stay friends. and talk about all the crap with him and tell him the truth about her feelings. and he will most likely get angry and say some pretty nasty things but he will get over it in about a month.

~untitled~

HSC
Probably just doesent feel so lovey dovey any more so shes scared that it means she doesent like him anymore. Young love, it probably wont last anyway.

I like the break idea, although when you do have time away you do always tend to manifest on the negative aspects of the relationship.

Edit: loltitle. it totally exposes the fact that it is you with the problem, not a *friend*.

Last edited:

AUSBLUESWOMEN

HSC
its not me and my boyfriend that are having problems just to let you know because we are fine its juts a title i came up with and my friend is the one with the problem and im trying to get some answers for her and help her out.

HSC
AUSBLUESWOMEN said:
its not me and my boyfriend that are having problems just to let you know because we are fine its juts a title i came up with and my friend is the one with the problem and im trying to get some answers for her and help her out.
im convinced now.:eek:

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
3 years, the chemical feelings have no doubt worn off completely, this contrasted with the longetivity of the relationship and the psychological connection they've built is causing the confusion.

They should try new things. If this doesnt bring back the original feelings at least a little bit than they should end it.
I like this post

+1

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
AUSBLUESWOMEN said:
Would the real "Mrs. X" please stand up?

4theHSC

HSC
AUSBLUESWOMEN said:
I have this friend who has a question she has been going out with her boyfriend for about 3 years now and now she doen't know if she should still be going out with him or not. In my opinion they should be as I think they are a great couple, but on the other hand my friend does not know if she still loves him or not she is really confused. What to do, what to do.
Is there like some kinda expiry date in a relationship?

AUSBLUESWOMEN

HSC
Personaly I don't think so as my relationship is great but some people may think so.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Dudes. I know the girl she is talking about. I have followed the developments in that relationship. It's not us...

Plus, we've only been going out for a year, not three...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)