• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do they really check your referees? (1 Viewer)

rory101

HSC
Hey,
I'm currently applying to Macquarie for the leaders early entry program, and wanted to ask if they really check what you put down as extra circulars by contacting your referees? I'm not worried about getting caught with lying about what I've done and what I haven't done, but more so how much I've exaggerated them? for example, i was just going to make my role as a homeroom captain sound more important by exaggerating my roles and responsibilities.

Thanks everyone!

rory101

HSC
oh ok thats good to hear thank you! Was it easy for you to get the early entry? what were your grades like in yr 11?

iane

HSC
Hi I was thinking to also apply for Macquarie leaders early entry program but I don't really have any extracurriculars to fill. I looked at the examples given on the website but I didn't have any of them. I was wondering for other examples that I could start if it's not too late. I am in term 3 of year 11. I work part time but that's about it. Does joining a sports team count as a member or do I have to be like the leader, etc. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)