• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

does anyone use meditation before an exam??? (1 Viewer)

kimbawhitelion

just as a thought - does anyone meditate or have special ways they relax b4 an exam? wat are they? do they work?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i tried it once...
i just got bored and turned some refused on...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i just pray. pray to my angels.... but thats not really something i specially do for exams. i ask my angels for guidance ALL the time... when i lose things.. when im stressed, whatever. they normally help me out. Plus, listening to my idol, Delta helps A LOT!

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I semi-meditate. I like to chill out, relax and harness my chi. A lot of people sit there cramming up until the minute before the exam but I prefer to put everything away at least 15-25 mins prior in order to calm myself. Also, before math exams I'll sometimes listen to mozart to increase my spatial temporal awareness :p.

kimbawhitelion

yea i tried sort of meditating last night while i was studying, like deep breaths 4get bout everything, and did it again in english exam today it seemed to help!like, calmed mind n helped me remeber my stuff

Haku

does anyone know a special way to meditate, thats excites the brain(active) as well as actually calm it from stress...

what i do before test is to punch and kick stuff and just run around alot. but afterwards i would be punching and kicking harder with swearing added in

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
The most important thing is not to sit near anyone who goes "oh I'm going to fail, you're so smart, you can't possibly do badly..." etc. Irritating as hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)