• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Exam thoughts BBA207 (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
So i just did it, it was alright.... trying to put all that info in two pages though was sort of hard and it took me ALOT longer than an hour to write those 8 pages that i had planned to write in an hour and a half.. lol i overestimated my ability lol

Anywho... what theories did you guys use to answer your questions?

Q1: leadership grid theory and life cycle theory of leadership

Q2: structural and i couldn't think of any theories to help solve the conflict of frames lol so i just said use a intergroup group solving technique but modified to accomodate individuals instead of groups :S

For the other two questions i chose

Q4: motivation/leadership/competencies and used path goal leadership theory coupled with expectancy theory and threw in some stuff from org psych

Q3: intergroup relation techniques- i just did the microcosm groups, intergroup group and the large org techniqe

My worst question was the intergroup one :S...

Anyway i didn't really care about this exam, i was making up gay quotes for some of the questions like "is percieved to have a pole stuck up her butt by other managers" and other delightful quotes lol ... i wonder how well i did? ;)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
okay backk
and now gettin ready for MORE studyin
*sigh

thoughts?
well considering i only had from 7pm til 1am to study it last night
i thought i went okay
not gonna talk it up in case i jinx myself
managed to write 2pages for all the questions with an hour to spare

q1 --> same as you anne threw in a structural style of leadership just for the sake of it

q2 --> structural for vesna, and thought the other people had a hr\symbolic frame. for fixes said like meetings\intergroup skills and cant remmeber what else

q4 --> pretty much same as my case study 2

and i did q6 --> self concept. threw in some stuff from psy237. twas okay

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Q1: Structural style was implied, too...
Q2: There was def. political/hr (MAYBE symbolic) in here.. and Vesna was structural. Quick reference to conflict resolution group things (I so should have studied them!)

Q4: Motivation/etc... don't remember exactly what I put... worries me a little.
Q...6?: Ditto. Ideal/Perceived self, how they change/form/develop...

...so couldn't be bothered with that exam. Totally unmotivated about it. Seriously not a good thing... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)