• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fiscal Policy (Budget) Essay (1 Viewer)

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
Hi there guys. I have an assessment task on government fiscal (budgetary) policy. I don't know what the question will be, but I'm writing a practice essay. Just wondering what I should include in it? Should I include the impacts of fiscal policy on the economic issues, or explain how it is used to achieve the economic objectives? Or both? :S

Help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

HayleeKate

HSC
I'd suggest you should try and include both how fiscal policies can affect the economic issues and how they can achieve the objectives (this covering why the policies would be adopted by a government, and HOW they fix the problem). Probably also discuss what can be the good and bad consequences of policies (if you hadnt already intended to do this), for example.. how policies to increase growth are good for economic activity etc, but also how they can have negative affects such as increasing inflation or increase CAD or something.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
azza_3761 said:
It would also be a good idea to include some statistics and stances from the 2005-06 Federal Budget.
not just a good idea, but it is essential. you MUST include details of the budget

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)