• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Future Fiance or Sexy Ex???? (1 Viewer)

Ebrel

HSC
My best friend, Kendra, is deeply in love with her boyfriend of a year (though she knew him before this as he is her brothers friend) and they are even talking about marriage in the future (though they dont wanna get engaged till he has a bit more money). Her family loves him and he pretty much lives at her house. Unfortunetly her ex has come back on the scene, and she told me she realised she is very much not over him. He was her first love and first lover. She's very good friends with this ex now, but is still infatuated with him. His other ex (another mate of mine) says he has feelings for Kendra still, but personally, im not sure if he does. We keep telling her she has an awesome boyfriend and shouldnt dump him for the ex.
If you guys were in this situation would you stay with the man you love and want to marry in the future, or throw it all away for the chance to get back with the ex????

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
marriage at this age is such a touchy thing- sometimes it works out, but not always and thats what i think ur friend is realising that she has commited herself too much/early in her life to a guy

whether she breaks up with him is up to her- but to get back with the ex is not the best idea if she just wants out of commitment

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Dump the guy citing religious difficulties with his parents.

Then have promiscuous sex with your ex for a few months. And when you're about 2 - 4 years older and wiser, then consider going back to the "man you want to marry".

For the record, if you marry before you're about 25, you've got security issues. look around, there might be someone better. Don't get locked in when you haven't experienced the world.

GSTARRAW

Like i always say, just perform a 3some and which ever one gives better sex, go for him :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Ebrel said:
My best friend, Kendra, is deeply in love with her boyfriend of a year (though she knew him before this as he is her brothers friend) and they are even talking about marriage in the future (though they dont wanna get engaged till he has a bit more money). Her family loves him and he pretty much lives at her house. Unfortunetly her ex has come back on the scene, and she told me she realised she is very much not over him. He was her first love and first lover. She's very good friends with this ex now, but is still infatuated with him. His other ex (another mate of mine) says he has feelings for Kendra still, but personally, im not sure if he does. We keep telling her she has an awesome boyfriend and shouldnt dump him for the ex.
If you guys were in this situation would you stay with the man you love and want to marry in the future, or throw it all away for the chance to get back with the ex????
no one can tell her who to stay with or choose.. she should follow her heart.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Like i always say, just perform a 3some and which ever one gives better sex, go for him :)
Or ditch them both. If he's willing to go for sex whilst another guy is in the room, he's more than likely gay. Or at least too adventuresome to be trusted.

GSTARRAW

KeypadSDM said:
Or ditch them both. If he's willing to go for sex whilst another guy is in the room, he's more than likely gay. Or at least too adventuresome to be trusted.
LOL
Atleast she's exploring new ground and seeing the world before she gets tied down...!!!

Ebrel

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Dump the guy citing religious difficulties with his parents.

Then have promiscuous sex with your ex for a few months. And when you're about 2 - 4 years older and wiser, then consider going back to the "man you want to marry".

For the record, if you marry before you're about 25, you've got security issues. look around, there might be someone better. Don't get locked in when you haven't experienced the world.
Bahahah nice one :D

About the under 25 thing though, some of my mums friends were married at 19, and theyre some of the strongest couples ive ever met. I reckon some peoplke just mature faster than others, its definetly an individual thing i think...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i bet it took her a long time to kinda get over this guy .. somewhat.... it obviously didnt work out the first time... so what makes her think it could work out again.
obviously she aint gonna marry this guy if she isnt sure of her feelings... guess its a waiting game.. but as for dumping this guy for her ex.. ermm no.... well thats if she really loves him

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Oh, man, I love when people say the word "love" like they actually know what it is. FFS, it's not like she's met anyone better than him. I'd say 5% of the population of males could make her feel better than this guy, but it's love because she's so young and inexperienced. That's just weak, and overemotional.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
But why marry so young? You change SO MUCH from 20 to 30. It's crazy.
yeh i know theres no rush.. mid 20's is alright

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
no one can tell her who to stay with or choose.. she should follow her heart.
i agree, this is her situation, and she should be the one to deal with it. ultimately, it's her choice, and her choice goes. she needs to learn who is the one for her, and maybe niether of them are. but either way, she needs to decide for herself, or else she's going to keep wondering 'what if i didn't listen to you...' if she makes a mistake, it must be her and her only to realise this, and her to correct it. all you can do, as a friend, is simply be a friend. lsiten to her when she wants to talk, confort her if she needs it, however, try not to persuade her or give her advice that would inadvertly do this.

however, if you found out one of them was cheating on her, then that would be a different story. of course, it should still be her to decide which was to go. i hope your friend makes the choice best for her, and that may mean to chose Mr Right, or to choose Mr Wrong and learn from the mistake. even things can be learned/gained from making a terrible mistake

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
And fun. Think of the sex. Think of the sex!
pah-leez. does this have to be about the sex? i know you're talking in an unserious tone, but i don't find it funny

Collin

HSC
N/A
table for 1 said:
pah-leez. does this have to be about the sex? i know you're talking in an unserious tone, but i don't find it funny
You didn't properly think about the sex did you? Think about it! Think about the sex damnit!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
You didn't properly think about the sex did you? Think about it! Think about the sex damnit!
haha...stop joking about this !! i think the girl [no wait, i didn't check if it was a guy or girl...shouldn't assume] was being serious when she presented the dilemma !!

or maybe she was just trying to act serious just to see what kind of funny sentimental crap we would come up with...

no, j/k.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
table for 1 said:
keypad, what do you think of a thread being made with all your most famous quotes from a long time ago?

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
keypad, what do you think of a thread being made with all your most famous quotes from a long time ago?
can i just ask, what does that have anything to do with quoting me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)