• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Getting a Textbook in Word Doc Format?.. (1 Viewer)

jonno92

HSC
Willing to pay for Textbook in Word Doc Format or killer maths notes =]

Hey everyone,
I need desperate help for my advanced maths trial exam on Monday. I know close to nothing since my teacher doesnt really teach me much so I'm going to have to teach myself.
What would really help is if I could a 2U Year 12 Maths Textbook in word document format and go through the topics that are relevant, deleting any information that is obvious and I already know, just keeping the formulas and examples etc that will help me out.

Anyone know where I can get a copy? Even if I have to buy it? (Or if anyone here wants to sell me one) I need it ASAP (tomorrow morning if possible)

Or, if this is not possible, does anyone have any killer notes that cover the whole of year 12 advanced maths in detail, including showing how to do questions, with all formulas and 1-2 examples for each question..? Willing to pay if they're good =]

Cheers

Last edited:

jonno92

HSC
hey, thanks, i added you, let me know when you're online..

Anyone else got a solution to my problem? I need one ASAP!

jet

Banned
HSC
There's always stuff in the resources section, have a look there. I doubt anybody would really have a .doc text book. You're better off either, a) asking questions on here or b) getting msns and asking those people questions.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
There's only one textbook ebook on the internet.... but it's a Year 9 textbook :(

astroe

HSC
Like mentioned before, the Resources section has some pretty good notes.
I remember one which had summarised every single formula you'd need with add-on information, I forgot which file it is, but idk, go download anything that sounds useful. :haha:

saaraah11

HSC
Why dont you just try that maths online site? It is pretty basic, but if you say you know next to nothing then the basics will set you up for all the questions you do not understand.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Why dont you just try that maths online site? It is pretty basic, but if you say you know next to nothing then the basics will set you up for all the questions you do not understand.
Maths Online is an excellent site to refresh yourself on the Maths topics you are weak at or have just forgotten/lost at a certain step.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)