• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help: Physical Creatuive writing (1 Viewer)

Marycherry0623

HSC
has anyone done a creative wrting based on Skrynecki. i think im am going to be Kornellia skrynecki and talk about my experiences in "crossing the red sea" but im not sure where to begin. any ideas?

nadinetannous

HSC
Is Kornellia his mother or did you just make that up?
If you mean Peter's mother, then write about Feliks being protective of you and four year old Peter and you being overprotective of Peter. You can also reminisce over Poland and Germany and wonder what Australia is going to be like and how this change between the two hemispheres will affect you and your family.
I hope that helps.
Nadine.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Unfortunately the thing with all English extended responses is that you do have to try and be original, or at least place some thought into your responses be it creative or essay format.

And the thing is...the moment we type a 'good idea' here, there'll be more than a 100 viewers seeing this.

The best advice we can give you for now, is to read the English syllabus closely. Then reiterate on what they state. Or, if you wish, type out where you want to head with your response

bitchy girl

HSC
N/A
well .. if im not doing my hsc this year, i would share my ideas with you. but since i am, why would i wanna share? besides i am competing against you, and other yr 12 students.. =]

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol XD That's the same spirit as when I did the HSC! But anyways, you guys are reaching your half-yearlies or even your Trial HSC soon...so a really really helpful tip to you all is, don't worry about memorising essays completely, but...keep constructing new ones so that you keep your English teacher busy.

heh...I found it absolutely the best payback to my HSC english teacher when I bombarded her with so many essays. It annoyed her alot...but in the end that was also what helped me to memorise the essay without the need to keep "rewriting the essay"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)