• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Holiday Maths Course?? (1 Viewer)

angelano33

HSC
Just wondering, is the Matrix Maths Holiday course helpful??

I haven't had any tutoring before and currently i'm doing 3 unit.

O

Omed62

I am not sure it is a good idea if we should go becasue They cost alot and any we are all about to finish the tree unit course anyway. so there is no point paying, if you have orready finished most of the course. you see what I mean?

Same I never had tutoring but I get 80% in exams in 3u, so you don'e have to get a tutor to learn the content lol.

I have this book called "HSC MATHS EXTENSION 1, PRACTICE QUESTIONS by TOPIC" by Rowland Jones. Trust me this book is worth to buy becasue It covers all the concepts/formulus, you need to know and then It has lost of questions by the ten years. so You get this aslso for 2u maths. It really helped me, in 2u and 3u maths to learn the concepts. BEcasue in tutoring is just a waste of time and you don't even get much time to ask your questions, especially in matrix and other tutorig companies. They just say good things to make people believe they are doin good.

so its much better to revise teh concepts your self ahead of class and do many questions. after all tutoring can't really make you appply the formulus'concepts when your in exam situitaion right? so think about this.

Matrix holiday course is shit, they may just hand over work booklets with full of questions but it doesn't even help if you really n=don't apply your self to practice questions at home. right?

so I suggest don't even attend. just check out those two books and I am sure it may help you alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Omed62

Just wondering, is the Matrix Maths Holiday course helpful??

I haven't had any tutoring before and currently i'm doing 3 unit.

Hey angelano33,

let me know, if the books helped you lol. Think about it becasue who would be stupid enough to pay for nothing right?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
I am not sure it is a good idea if we should go becasue They cost alot and any we are all about to finish the tree unit course anyway. so there is no point paying, if you have orready finished most of the course. you see what I mean?

Same I never had tutoring but I get 80% in exams in 3u, so you don'e have to get a tutor to learn the content lol.

I have this book called "HSC MATHS EXTENSION 1, PRACTICE QUESTIONS by TOPIC" by Rowland Jones. Trust me this book is worth to buy becasue It covers all the concepts/formulus, you need to know and then It has lost of questions by the ten years. so You get this aslso for 2u maths. It really helped me, in 2u and 3u maths to learn the concepts. BEcasue in tutoring is just a waste of time and you don't even get much time to ask your questions, especially in matrix and other tutorig companies. They just say good things to make people believe they are doin good.

so its much better to revise teh concepts your self ahead of class and do many questions. after all tutoring can't really make you appply the formulus'concepts when your in exam situitaion right? so think about this.

Matrix holiday course is shit, they may just hand over work booklets with full of questions but it doesn't even help if you really n=don't apply your self to practice questions at home. right?

so I suggest don't even attend. just check out those two books and I am sure it may help you alot.
+1 this guy knows his shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)