• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How many hours did you study during the year? (1 Viewer)

SimonLee13

HSC
On average and not including the days before assessment tasks.

Animals

Banned
HSC
Absolutely none. I regret that quite a bit now though.

xJennax

HSC
During this year I didn't study that much really. I just revised my notes a few days before exams. I've been studying more now that it's the HSC though.

micky131

HSC
well when i think back i would have to say im a CRAMMER
i get the best results if i study the night before (haha) but really i do get good results , but i guess thats just saying to me if i was prepared and organised ide be an A+++ student

oh well
im soo over this HSC
cant wait till 6th Nov

HSC
micky131 said:
well when i think back i would have to say im a CRAMMER
i get the best results if i study the night before (haha)
same with me. for almost every subject, our teachers gave us hints on what would be in the exam or for stuff like english told us what to study. so yeah, basically i did nothing. i'm not worried, though, i have a very good memory.

now i'm doing at least 4-5 hours per day, because most of my exams are really close together.

Last edited:

micky131

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
same with me, i'm fairly lucky in that i have a good memory. so yeah, basically i did nothing.

now i'm doing at least 4-5 hours per day, because most of my exams are really close together.

GOOD LUCK...IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY HEAD AROUND STUPID ENGLISH its my worst subject...and i just have no idea...i think im gunna memorise my essays and try and reverberate them maybe linking to Q's but oh well....i hate it sooo much!!

i try and study all day but i procrastinate way to much

xJennax

HSC
Omg I'm the same as you guys! I like to cram just before exams...and I've been procrastinating so much but trying to study more now lol.

Animals

Banned
HSC
I think you guys will find that 90% of the state crams before exams.

friction

HSC
Im a crammer also. But im trying to compete with that 10% that dont so its not so good.

HSC
micky131 said:
GOOD LUCK...IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY HEAD AROUND STUPID ENGLISH its my worst subject...and i just have no idea...i think im gunna memorise my essays and try and reverberate them maybe linking to Q's but oh well....i hate it sooo much!!
yeah, i'm memorising essays for journeys and telling the truth. for the others i have a few different essays/quotes prepared.

i try and study all day but i procrastinate way to much
i do this too. but my mum has the impression that i'm studying SOO hard, lol.

I think you guys will find that 90% of the state crams before exams.
lol, that's comforting.

micky131

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
i do this too. but my mum has the impression that i'm studying SOO hard, lol.
HAHA ITS THE ONLY WAY.....my boyfriend thinks im such a good girl doing all this study...but really i just move my books all over my desk and on the floor to appear "busy" IF ONLY I HAD DETERMINATION....you wait thursday night will be CRAM TIME

HSC
I only ever really studied before assessment. I mean, I did homework and assignments, but in terms of reviewing work and revising, that only ever happened before tests or exams.
I'm kind of regretting it now, but most people are in the same position as me I suppose.

conics2008

HSC
yeap crammin is the word.. I love it =]

I just finished writing the stupid Journey Essays and hopefully Tomorrow I move on to my creative writing which i soo suck at and then monday business revision and tuesday is english revision i.e paper one again all day and then wedensday business revision ( keeping it simple before the hsc exam ) and mixed with paper 2.. thursday after business studies ( burn that book ) and then move on to paper 1 or english revise the essays like there is no tomorrow + creative writing..

friday get raped for english paper one.. and then saturday and sunday do all the stupid essays for henry the fag owen the slut and rita the whore..

get raped on monday...

then follow a one week holiday =] revise and study for eco + maths ext 2 and ext 1

I say good morning to ext 2 maths and get raped in the anal.. and then next morning get raped by economics in the anal chord and then wedensday get raped in the anal + pee hole by ext 1.. and then im finsihed on wedensday 29th of october..

I am fucked in the head atm.

xJennax

HSC
I don't feel like I'm the only one who is not studying for 8 hours a day now lol.
Seriously, I read on here that people are studying for hoursss and I was like ahhhhh I'm the only one not doing that! ;o

micky131

HSC
conics2008 said:
yeap crammin is the word.. I love it =]

I just finished writing the stupid Journey Essays and hopefully Tomorrow I move on to my creative writing which i soo suck at and then monday business revision and tuesday is english revision i.e paper one again all day and then wedensday business revision ( keeping it simple before the hsc exam ) and mixed with paper 2.. thursday after business studies ( burn that book ) and then move on to paper 1 or english revise the essays like there is no tomorrow + creative writing..

friday get raped for english paper one.. and then saturday and sunday do all the stupid essays for henry the fag owen the slut and rita the whore..

get raped on monday...

then follow a one week holiday =] revise and study for eco + maths ext 2 and ext 1

I say good morning to ext 2 maths and get raped in the anal.. and then next morning get raped by economics in the anal chord and then wedensday get raped in the anal + pee hole by ext 1.. and then im finsihed on wedensday 29th of october..

I am fucked in the head atm.

Dont forget those condoms....dont want to attract AIDS now...

im feeling for you...anyone with buisness and english...arrrgh!!! poor guys

i have to work thursday night (so shit i know but my work is a fucking bitch and wouldnt give me the night off) soo looks like i will have to study prior otherwise ill get no rest.

micky131

HSC
xJennax said:
I don't feel like I'm the only one who is not studying for 8 hours a day now lol.
Seriously, I read on here that people are studying for hoursss and I was like ahhhhh I'm the only one not doing that! ;o

ARE YOU A PREMIUM MEMBER?

WAS IT WORTH IT?

i was always curious.....

xJennax

HSC
micky131 said:
ARE YOU A PREMIUM MEMBER?

WAS IT WORTH IT?

i was always curious.....
Yeah I am.

I reckon it was worth it, the resources (essays and notes) have helped me a bit. :p

I can't wait to get business out of the way either conics! I also have IT that day too, ahh. Oh well it will be good to get those 3 exams out of the way by the weekend.

Last edited:

micky131

HSC
xJennax said:
Yeah I am.

I reckon it was worth it, the resources (essays and notes) have helped me a bit. :p

I can't wait to get business out of the way either conics! I also have IT that day too, ahh. Oh well it will be good to get those 3 exams out of the way by the weekend.

DO YOU GET MORE RESOURCES LIKE HEAPS MORE?
cos i thought youd only get a few extra....i wish i signed up because BOS has been my life saver

HSC
micky131 said:
HAHA ITS THE ONLY WAY.....my boyfriend thinks im such a good girl doing all this study...but really i just move my books all over my desk and on the floor to appear "busy" IF ONLY I HAD DETERMINATION....you wait thursday night will be CRAM TIME
yup, that's one of my methods too. and i claim to be checking notes on the internet while looking at BoS, lol.

conics said:
hopefully Tomorrow I move on to my creative writing which i soo suck at and then monday business revision and tuesday is english revision i.e paper one again all day and then wedensday business revision ( keeping it simple before the hsc exam ) and mixed with paper 2.. thursday after business studies ( burn that book ) and then move on to paper 1 or english revise the essays like there is no tomorrow + creative writing..
i hate business with a passion. i'll be lucky to get a 70.

xJennax said:
i agree! i kept seeing comments about people who were studying 12 hours, i was like wtf... i don't have that sort of motivation.

xJennax

HSC
micky131 said:
DO YOU GET MORE RESOURCES LIKE HEAPS MORE?
cos i thought youd only get a few extra....i wish i signed up because BOS has been my life saver
Umm...I can't remember how many resources regular members get, sorry! lol. There are standard resources but then ones that members have submitted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)