• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC Chem-Focused YouTube Channel Pilot (1 Viewer)

BeakersChemLab

HSC
N/A
Hi!

My name is Lilly and I'm a uni student who recently started an HSC chemistry YouTube channel as part of a project.

I'm hoping to cover HSC chemistry content and study skills aimed at HSC students, especially people who find chemistry hard or stressful. As such, I thought there might be people on this sub who could find it useful or be able to share some thoughts (especially in this post-graduation/pre-exam period).

I've recently released a pilot video here on bonding
and am planning to post other content soon.
My videos also come with free resources related to the content in them if that's helpful.

Hope this helps!

(Also I apologise if I've broken any forum rules, LMK and I'll correct myself ASAP)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hi!

My name is Lilly and I'm a uni student who recently started an HSC chemistry YouTube channel as part of a project.

I'm hoping to cover HSC chemistry content and study skills aimed at HSC students, especially people who find chemistry hard or stressful. As such, I thought there might be people on this sub who could find it useful or be able to share some thoughts (especially in this post-graduation/pre-exam period).

I've recently released a pilot video here on bonding
and am planning to post other content soon.
My videos also come with free resources related to the content in them if that's helpful.

Hope this helps!

(Also I apologise if I've broken any forum rules, LMK and I'll correct myself ASAP)
🤩

this looks great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)