• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Human Movement important help (1 Viewer)

lukey15#

HSC
Hi Human movement pe teacher is the course i want to do next year at csu it says in the uac book asummed knowledge mathematics but i do maths general does this mean i can't do it. I need to no soon cause my prep essay needs to be handed to my careers adivsor and i can't contact her before hand. PLEASE HELP.

bundyy

HSC
Hey mate, The Human Movement/Teaching course here @ CSU is a good choice... I do Psych/Teaching(PDHPE) and do all the same subjects as you guys and in all honesty, it is better to have general maths under your belt rather than 2 unit or 3 unit because the only maths involved in your course (as far as i know) is the maths that is taught in the general maths syllabus (the 2 unit and 3 unit Mathematics HSC subjects are very dissimilar to that of general maths). The meaning of 'assumed knowledge' is exactly that - 'assumed', so it's not a compulsory prerequisite of the course. For the record, I got accepted into Human Movement/Teaching and only did General Maths @ school so you've got nothing to worry about.. Best of luck

Cab31

HSC
Yeah as long as you have trigonometry down pat for biomechanics, you will be fine

lukey15#

HSC
Human Movement

if i get into Human Movement/b teaching can i switch to Human Movement/ b business studies easily????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)