• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Invisible Posts! (1 Viewer)

King Tut

HSC
N/A
hay everytime i post a message or create a new thread, i can always go back and see my original message but i can't see any replies that have been posted. I know there are replies because when i go to my settings and i click my posts, it says that i have replies, but it loads with just my original message. I deleted my cookies, restarted my computer, deleted temporary files. I've done everything and i just can't get it to work.

Here is my previous thread for example. I can only see my original message but no-one else's reply.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/110/uai-hsc-marks-guidance-counsel/122227/highest-uai-these-marks-ranks.html

And while you're there could someone please send me the replies as a personal message so i can read them because i'm not sure if i will even be able to see the replies on this post, so could anyone wanting to post in order to help me solve this problem, could you please message it to me.

Thankss

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
Have you tried refreshing the page at all?

EDIT: or even hard refreshing (ctrl + F5)

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
So you can see only your two messages in that thread but neither of the two replies in between?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think it's something to do with how often your computer will connect to BOS to check for changes to the webpage you are viewing. There's a setting to adjust this in the options somewhere (set it to "everytime").

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)