• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Irp Question Please Do It (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatdane

HSC
hey people can u please help me and tell me if i shld change some of the irp please cheers

Questionnaire:
Australia’s perception on males in early childcare?

Question one:
· 20-29
· 30-39
· 40-49
· 50-59
· 60+

Question two:
Do you have children? Yes/no if so how many? How old?

Question three:
Have you sent your children to a day care centre?

Question four:
Were there any males working in the day care? Yes/No if so how many?

Question five:
What percentages of males make up the industry in early child care in your own opinion?
(A) – 15%
(B) – 20%
(C) – 10%
(D) – 4%

Question six:
Why do you think males are a minority working in early childcare??? Explain-

Question seven:
Would you like a man handling your child and changing the nappies, would you feel comfortable with this? Yes/No why or why not?

Question eight:
Do you think that your child would benefit from having a male in the early childcare industry? Yes/No explain?

Question nine:
What is your view on males looking after children?

Question ten:
Do you believe media plays a role in males choosing to enter the early childcare industry?

Question eleven:
Would you be more willing to send your child to a early childcare centre if males worked there? Yes/No explain?

Thank you for answering this questionnaire it will be very useful to my studies in Australians perception in males in early childcare, and my hsc course (community and family studies)

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Questionnaire:
Australia’s perception on males in early childcare?

Question one:
· 20-29
· 30-39
· 40-49
· 50-59
· 60+

Question two:
No.

Question three:
n/a.

Question four:
n/a.

Question five:
What percentages of males make up the industry in early child care in your own opinion?
(A) – 15%
(B) – 20%
(C) – 10%
(D) – 4%

Question six:
because people tend to be suspicious or uneasy about males working with young children, there's a lot of judgment and fear out there amoungst parents I guess when it comes to paedofiles. My friends were talking about guys doing early chidhood teaching and said it was "weird".

Question seven:
Would you like a man handling your child and changing the nappies, would you feel comfortable with this? Yes/No why or why not?
If i had a kid it would depend on the individual person & how much i trusted them, whether male or female.

Question eight:
Do you think that your child would benefit from having a male in the early childcare industry? Yes/No explain?
I think that little boys especially would benefit from having male role models.

Question nine:
I guess you'd have to be careful with whoever you trust your children with, whether male or female.

Question ten:
Do you believe media plays a role in males choosing to enter the early childcare industry?
definentely.

Question eleven:
Would you be more willing to send your child to a early childcare centre if males worked there? Yes/No explain?
n.a.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I really want to do a stupid answer lot for this, but I won't because I'm nice.

I think you're aiming at the wrong target audience by posting this here, unless of course you want the opinions of people who don't have kids.

Season

HSC
Question one:
· 20-29
· 30-39
· 40-49
· 50-59
· 60+

Question two:

No

Question three:

N/A

Question four:
N/A

Question five:
(A) – 15%
(B) – 20%
(C) – 10%
(D) – 4%

Question six:

Early childcare honestly is not a typical 'male' profession, just like how engineering, plumbing and carpentry aren't typical 'female' professions.
I think that's just the way the profession is

Question seven:

Sure, as long as he had the qualifications and wanted to be there I wouldn't have any problem with it

Question eight:

Sure why not, at such an early age I don't think it matters too much. Boys and Girls only start having major differences when school starts. When you're that young a playmate is a playmate regardless of what they're sex is.

Question nine:

No opinion, typically not a male profession, but that doesn't mean it can't be now

Question ten:

No, I think society does, and the culture we have that women raise the children and the man supports the family, even now many women only work part time to support the family

Question eleven:

It wouldn't make a difference to me at all, if I stayed home and to look after the kids they'd also be getting all feminine attention. I don't think thats a bad thing at a young age and its not like I'd stick them in the childcare 24/7 they'd have the very male influence of their uncles and of course the husband in the back of the picture :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)