• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

just wondering... (1 Viewer)

quincymcgee

Is there any way in which a personal problem can help my UAI mark get scaled up? I heard about this but am not exactly sure.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
EAS....if you have problems (theres a handbook listing them) you can get various amounts of points added to your UAI

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ what happens if you have problems rite and u can get like 2 extra uai points and you get like 99, that would be so cool 101~ you could beat the ppl who got 100 ( okay so i know they wouldndnet let u but it would be cool)

anyways where do u get the book from? uac website?

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
^^^ what happens if you have problems rite and u can get like 2 extra uai points and you get like 99, that would be so cool 101~ you could beat the ppl who got 100 ( okay so i know they wouldndnet let u but it would be cool)

anyways where do u get the book from? uac website?
i think thats the idea..cos if u have such and such problems, it affects ur ability to get that kinda mark..so if u get like 99, i doubt they will let u get over 100..lol

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
They don't add extra UAI points, so you can't get over 100 :p

But realistically...if you can manage to get 90+ UAI, you don't deserve to have the EAS as well, because I'd hardly call that having 'problems' :)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ yeah bot you may have to ability to get 100, but because you have problems only get 90, and not achive your full potential

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)