• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

knitwear for spring (1 Viewer)

s2bubz

HSC
how much are you guys willing to spend on knitwear for spring like cardigans and longsleeves etc ??

i have my eye on this thin longsleeve @ GP it's $49.95 is it worth it? it's a plain AGENT 99 knit good for warm days

HSC
N/A
I've spent that much on light knitwear before :)

It'd have to be pretty damn good for me to go over the $50 mark though.

Skeeta

HSC
i either go all out, and spend $60+ or go cheap and go to places like Tempt, ses etc

if you're going to wear it to death (or you can wear it all year) its worth it :uhhuh:

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I've been looking at knitwear and short sleeved jackets too, and I've found stuff I like at asian stores, but when I try them on, I can button them up but they look too short on me (I'm too tall for asian clothing!). So I would have to spend a lot more money (I guess it's for more material :p)!

Skeeta

HSC
haha i'm like asian size (although i'm not even nearly asian) so it work well for me :)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
We have cardigans at work atm, theyre like price ranged $49.95- $129.95. Like seriously...theyre not worth that much. It makes me feel sick, as adorable as they are.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Paying $50 for any item of clothing other than hats or sports tshirts is pretty fucking good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)