• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Marketing Mix THE 4 P'S (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
Do you want us to suggest the marketing mix or see what we can find from there?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
From a quick read

Product: Plants, gardening etc.
Placce: Southern west sydney
Promotion
Price

The rest i am ont 100% sure on

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm pretty sure you can make the 4P's up although form the information extrapolated they have given you the product and place.

Boonyak

HSC
Yea but im meant to mension strategies. like brand , costleadership bla bla

Examine

same
HSC
For product they need to try make their brand into a positive one, pretty sure their brand image has been tarnished due to their terrible running of the business. They need to also improve on the intangible benefits (services) of their product because as you can see their getting a shit load of complaints, need to improve on their service.

Obviously they need to re-promote their business again, so I guess you can use advertising through mass media (they probably can afford it since it says it's a large business), though also, maybe they can implement some form of relationship marketing such as a loyalty card, spend this much and get this shit for free. Sales promotion may be needed to encourage first buyers to come due to coupons, refunds, discounts, shit like that.

Price maybe they should use price penetration to entice more customers and regain market share again due to increased competition.

If there's increasing inventories there's obvs some shit wrong with its distribution channels (Probably because of the external changes), an alteration may be required such as reducing the amount of supply from the producer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)