• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

More detailed summaries (1 Viewer)

13yrsWASTED

....ive been looking through the physics summaries....and i dont think they are detailed enough ...as in cover the whole syllabus. i have one summary which covers all the "Students:" dot points ....but nothing that covers the "Students Learn To:" section....if anyone has a summary with those points included it would be much appreciated...thankyou

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Most of students learn to is covered in practicals you do, so look in your prac book for most of them.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AustMostWntd
....ive been looking through the physics summaries....and i dont think they are detailed enough ...as in cover the whole syllabus. i have one summary which covers all the "Students:" dot points ....but nothing that covers the "Students Learn To:" section....if anyone has a summary with those points included it would be much appreciated...thankyou
Try my notes, they're only for space and motors so far though

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
my notes cover all the dot points. Calculon's i haven't seen i've only seen the bio ones

Calculon: whats with the image taken from hsc.csu.edu.au hehe. its seems like u make notes for BOSers to gain respect hehe:p. seriously i don't think putting such references really help u study. but thats what i think.:). i think this was in ur bio notes

AustMostWanted: i hope u do realise that ppl don't make notes (well i hope they don't) just so its detailed for every1 else. the entire purpose of making notes was to help me learn and prepare for exams. ppl are not going to make "detailed notes" just for you. my suggestion? make ur own. like i've said b4, memorising other ppls notes won't do u much good. u can be the first on BOS to make a complete set of notes, as u claim no-one else has:)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I put references in because I wish to be proper and acknowledge my sources, and I originally put my notes up to help a couple of people at school who were struggling, but decided to submit the URL to BoS as well.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
hehe its cool:) i didn't bother cuz i didn't think they would help me study:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)