• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need help with assignment due soon (1 Viewer)

Myztery

HSC
I have an assignment due very soon and i was wondering if anyone could help me with the poem 10 Mary Street by Peter Skrzynecki. I need to find the following:
  • Ideas relevant to “Belonging”
  • Techniques used to present relevant ideas (use specific quotations, textual references)
  • Links to set text in terms of ideas and techniques:</SPAN> (Set text is THE CRUCIBLE)
And also if anyone could give me any notes on 10 Mary Street or The Crucible i would appreciate it.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
In 10MS, some ideas of belonging expressed are: belonging to a routine, belonging to a place (home), a sense of familial belonging, a sense of belonging to cultural heritage.

Just a friendly reminder, we're here to help you, not to do the work for you. Your post above (to me), seems like you're asking us to do the work for you.

Myztery

HSC
In 10MS, some ideas of belonging expressed are: belonging to a routine, belonging to a place (home), a sense of familial belonging, a sense of belonging to cultural heritage.

Just a friendly reminder, we're here to help you, not to do the work for you. Your post above (to me), seems like you're asking us to do the work for you.
I'm not really trying to get you to do my work, i just need a little information to give me that little push to get started. I'm not the best at English and this belonging topic is one that i don't really understand, also i really don't like The Crucible as a set text i don't see where belonging really exists in it. I just needed some info to get me started. Thanks for the help :).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)