• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

No motivation (1 Viewer)

Taz-j

I have no motivation and very little energy. I'm always tired and sometimes I fall asleep in my Ancient History class because my teacher just talks (alot!) I go home and have no energy for assesments or homework and often leave them to the last minute.
I want good marks and good major works but this dosn't motivate me. Anyone got any sujestions on getting motivated?

mayhemily

HSC
LOL oh man you are like my double, right down to the falling asleep in ancient. Unfortunately i can't offer any advice then, but i will commiserate with you.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
goto bed at normal early times!!!
eat enough food

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
If you eat some sort of multi vitamin in the morning, you'll find that you hve more energy by the time you come home from school

stazi

Nightman
HSC
same here. i cant be fuked to do shit. no motivation. ive got brains, but not the motivation,

Taz-j

I have been doing all the things your saying... eating well getting prenty of sleep but I still lack energy!
Originally posted by 1Time4thePpl
same here. i cant be fuked to do shit. no motivation. ive got brains, but not the motivation,
Originally posted by GemmaHavok
Ditto... I had a study day today... did nothing... Studying is so boring!!
I notice people relate alot to this. It's nice to know I'm not alone... I come from a school were everyone studies all the time, even in lunch breaks!
I just wanted to see if anyone had motivational advise????

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by 1Time4thePpl
You sound like me :(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Geez, you 04'rs are worse than us 03'ers. I'm going to start a count now regarding how many "no motivation" threads get started.

Sleep and eat.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Taz-j
I have no motivation and very little energy. I'm always tired and sometimes I fall asleep in my Ancient History class because my teacher just talks (alot!) I go home and have no energy for assesments or homework and often leave them to the last minute.
I want good marks and good major works but this dosn't motivate me. Anyone got any sujestions on getting motivated?
i had ur problem last year and i went and talked to a teacher. seriously i know this may sound weird but i did and it helped heaps. the teachers i talkeed 2 told me stories about herself and stuff and gave me stuff to read, if im feeling unmotivated i now just sort of think back. it was good

juggernaut

HSC
energy levels might not be to do with motivation.. go get a blood test

Marie-Paule

aww man its good to know im not the only one...veryone else seem so organised while im doing last min cramming...:( i keep gettin sleepy when ever i look at books lol...but mine mite be coz im anemic so i agree with juggernaut u should get a blood test...trust me persnal experience

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
play sport...it helps release tension....and eat properly and eat PROPER food...not junk food!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Have a big breakfast and spash your face with ice cold water whenever you feel sleepy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)