• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Outline ideas for essays (1 Viewer)

redshift

HSC
Hello, we have a assesment task on the first chapters tommorow which is based under The global economy.

i was wondering if anyone could outline some key point i could expand on for my essay questions that we could possibly have. He has gave us a possibility of these 5 questions and ill need all 5 outlined if its not to big of deal.

1. Anaylse the reasons for differences in economic growth and development between nations in the global economy.

2. Discuss the characteristics of globalisation and analyse its impact on the global economy and describe the causes of inequality and govertnment policies in the economy.

3.Outline the role of international organisations in the reduction of global protection and evaluate the effictiveness of such stratigies on developing economies.

4. Discuss the role of the global economy and the WTO in influencing Australian trade and fianical flows and australian trade policy

5. Outline the features of globalisation and analyse the impact of globalisation on the standard of living in the global economy.

Im ok with the theory just putting my points together is were i loose my marks in tests and thats why im here asking for something to give me that extra boost.

Cheers.

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
1. Anaylse the reasons for differences in economic growth and development between nations in the global economy.
Economic development is a much broader term than economic growth. It is usually a long term, looking at quality of life and improvement in areas such as education, life expectancy and health, usually indicated by the HDI. Economic growth usually only refers to the increase in GDP and GNI

3.Outline the role of international organisations in the reduction of global protection and evaluate the effictiveness of such stratigies on developing economies.
The WTO is the most important international organisation in moving towards global freetrade and reduced protection. Its effectiveness is, however, limited. This can be seen in the evident failure of the current Doha Round, and the increase in bilateral trade agreements in recent years. If global protection were to be reduced, then developing economies will gain much from being able to export their agriculture commodities.

And that's all I can be bothered at the moment XD It's not great, but I tried ^^; I'm on 'holiday' mode.. brain totally not working! Good luck with your assessment!

Edit:.. oh.. just realised your assessment is probably today. Oops ^^;;

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah it would have been better if you posted this up earlier so we had enough time to help you out. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)