• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

part time? (1 Viewer)

janesta

HSC
Helppppppppp!!.. ><

ok.. this is really stupid. REALLY STUPID.

i was miraculously offered a place in bach of business at uts. i was extremely overjoyed until i realised i had accidently applied for part time instead of full time!..but i really want to do full time?

apparantly the cut off for part time is higher than full time.. so whats the chances of me talking them into changing my course into a full time one?

or do i have to wait for late round offer?.. ><.. cos my uai was wayyy below the cut off for bach of business.. so i doubt il get it again?

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
janesta said:
ok.. this is really stupid. REALLY STUPID.

i was miraculously offered a place in bach of business at uts. i was extremely overjoyed until i realised i had accidently applied for part time instead of full time!..but i really want to do full time?

apparantly the cut off for part time is higher than full time.. so whats the chances of me talking them into changing my course into a full time one?

or do i have to wait for late round offer?.. ><.. cos my uai was wayyy below the cut off for bach of business.. so i doubt il get it again?
Looks like u have to wait till late round
if the part time uai was higher than full time and u got in the part time, chances are you might get into full time
jus change ur references around and put B business full time at 1st preference
and this time check it

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
janesta, just ask at enrolment if you can change to full time. It shouldn't be a problem since you're still at the same campus and it's still the same course. Still put the full-time course down as a late round preference though, but hopefully UTS will just let you transfer internally.

If you want, give the Faculty of Business a call and they might be able to help you. If they don' give you a good answer then still ask at enrolment because sometimes the admin staff aren't too sure what's going on with questions like these.

Telephone +61 2 9514 3500

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)