• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Please help with my IRP questionnaire, (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomandy

HSC
Hey guys, I'm new around here and thought I'd come and see if anyone would be willing to take part in my survey for my IRP. My hypothesis is on the negative physical and socio-emotional impacts of technology (especially computers). If any of you or your friends are interested, and in the adolescent age range, it'd be great. It's a long one, so I had to make it into two different parts. Please take both, if you could.

The questionnaires are located here:
Part one: http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=8fuiv424b2j06bp176847
Part two:
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4yop884pkjkkhlb176855

Or I can email them to you.

Please help me out, and I'd be happy to help you guys out in return. I hope to talk to you guys soon.

Thanks in advance,
Randomandy

BronwynKate

HSC
Random Andy

I will pass them on to my cousins who live in Pakenham.

They live two hours out of Melbourne.

The elder is a girl and she is 15. (16 in November).

The younger is a boy and he is 13.

My youngest cousin is 8, and she can fill out the survey when she is 13 and when you are in university. I hope you study an IT-related career as I feel you'd be really good at it, maybe combined with education.

Randomandy

HSC
BronwynKate, that'd be fantastic, thanks!

No need to worry about the 8 year old, she's not in my target area, and I won't need it when I'm in University - this IRP finishes after the easter holidays. By all means, pass it on to the 13 and 15 year old, though. That'd be helpful.

As for IT and education..ehh, not really my interests. The only thing computer related I'd consider doing would be making videogames, but that'd be difficult to get into. I'm more likely to get into social work, or (hopefully) film directing/scriptwriting.

Thanks for helping me out with the questionnaires, though. Thanks to everyone who did them!

BronwynKate

HSC
Don't worry Andy.

I have sent it to my uncle who will send it to his daughter who is their mother.

I do not know my cousins' e-mail address and I want to write to them more.

It may have changed since two years ago.

Our relationship has significantly deteriorated in the past 18 months and I do not like where it is going.

Perhaps they are 18 and 21 they will be civil human beings again.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
give a BIG round of applause to randomandy...:bomb: yay!! top of the class for the IRP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)