• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Question: HSC Exam (1 Viewer)

Jonneeh

HSC
I was wondering, does anyone actually complete the exam because my teacher said that most people would do about Q1-4 then bits and pieces of the remainder of the test.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Only people who really know their stuff can attempt all of the exam.

There are questions that are extremely left field. You need to think about them a completely different way to try and get them.

Jonneeh

HSC
Only people who really know their stuff can attempt all of the exam.

There are questions that are extremely left field. You need to think about them a completely different way to try and get them.
Where abouts did you get up to in the exam? Or were you one of the people who really knew their stuff =)

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Lol no hahahaha...
I managed ok with Q1-5, but 6-8 were much harder.
Q6 maybe 80% of it I attempted
Q7 maybe 60% " "
Q8 maybe 30% or below " "

Hehehehe. Don't stress too much lol. If you blitz Q1-4 and do mediocre in the rest, you'll still get at least an E3.

K

khorne

Q1-6 are pretty straightforward, and Q7 is usually very do-able, while Q8 really does require some thought...But given that 95/120 -> 95, it's not that hard...you could totally leave q8 out (not recommended)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I know of at least 20 people that can finish the paper, possibly more. I could give you more detail around trials. Finishing the paper itself isnt the hard bit, it's getting it all right. That' said, 1-6 are straightforward, 7 requires some roundabout work and 8 is generally the losemarks question.

scora

HSC
from last year, q1-6 are pretty easy

q7 takes some thought

q8 can be a bitch especially if theres some random probability question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)