• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Quick Question (sorry if its already been answered in another thread!) (1 Viewer)

AmericanGirl213

Although I am pretty much a little above average student, I didnt do too well in...now I've got my trial's and...althought I know I'm passing them, I don't think I'm getting more then about 70% in any of them. If I kill the HSC, is there still hope for me to get into uni? (I've been looking at courses from 64 onwards).
We were getting assignments up until last week (NO time to study!). Where as with the HSC...there wont be that distraction and I can just concentrate.
Am I humoring myself!??!?!?!

Golani

There is always a chance to achieve very high marks and uais as long as you do well in the hsc...
you would also get a break if your school mates achieve well in the hsc...because you are in a way dependent on their performance if your rank isn't bright.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Golani is right - but the HSC exams are your last chance. :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
It depends on what course you plan to do, how much you are willing to study and how bad your trial marks really are.

Which is something you can provide to us and see whether its possible to still do your course. List us your subjects/marks/ranks and we'll take a look :p

AmericanGirl213

Okay...when I get my results for the trials next week I'll let you guys know. Im doing Ancient History, General Math, Advanced English , Economics and Business studies

AmericanGirl213

The lowest UAI of Any course I'm applying for is a 64...so anything above that I guess. 90 would be tops (but that'll only happen in my dreams) cause that'll take me to macquarie uni.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
What are your recent marks and ranks for the trials ? and school as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)